A step-by-step guide to minting Land Ownership Certificate (LOC)
Land ownership Certificates or LOCs is a way to lock your land before the launch of the actual city. By only using these certificates you will be able to mint the Lands when the actual City launches. There will only be 3600 LOCs available. You will need 5000 CROWN to mint one LOC.
Minting can be done using just CROWN tokens where you will get a random zone assigned to you. Or, if you own a Bribe token for a specific zone you want to mint, you can choose “Mint with CROWN and Bribe”. Using a Bribe token for minting ensures that you get land for the specific zone that your Bribe token represents.
Here is a list of all the symbols you can see in your Bribe token and what those signify:
- Tankard — Recreational
2. Blessed Bird — Airport
3. Hammer — Industrial
4. Pouch — Governmental
5. Shrine — Education
6. Potion — Health
7. Gold Coin — Commercial
8. Enchanted Stone — Residential
Minting using CROWN
- To mint LOC using just CROWN, in the landing page under the minting section, select “Mint with CROWN”.
2. Select the number of LOCs you want to mint together. You can mint a total of 10 LOCs at once. All the LOCs, even though minted together, will be random. After the number has been selected click on “Mint Land Certificates”.
That’s all! The Minting process is now complete and you will receive a Land Ownership Certificate with the name of the Zone to your Land will belong to. The specific land will only be assigned during the actual Land mint.
Minting using CROWN and Bribe
- To mint LOC using just CROWN and Bribe, on the landing page under the minting section, select “Mint with CROWN & Bribe”.
2. You can only mint a maximum of the total number of Bribes you have. Choose the Bribes that represent the zone you want to own.
3. When you use your Bribe token, it will be burned. Hence, you will need to provide permission to burn your Bribe. Click “Approve”.
Congratulations! The Minting process using CROWN + Bribe is now complete and you will receive a Land Ownership Certificate with the name of the Zone to which your Land will belong. The specific land will only be assigned during the actual Land mint.
You can check all the minted certificates in your Inventory under the Inventory tab.